|Our Official Party Emblem|
Our Southampton Independents Parlimentary Candidate for Southampton Test, Andrew Pope has:
- exposed Labour and Tory cuts & failures
- fought NHS & care closures
- exposed Labour and Tory councillors wasting MILLIONS on the "Arts Complex" when YOUR basic Council services are cut
- spoke up for you on crime & safety
- stood up for you against developers, reducing bad impacts on your area
- won compensation from power cuts
- worked with you to stop plans to build on Southampton parks and to protect sport
- fought Labour and Tory plans for joining Southampton with Portsmouth in a disastrous "Solent Devolution Deal"
plus a lot more.
Sue Painter from Millbrook says:
"I don't care who doesn't like it I'm voting for Andrew Pope Southampton Independents party.
If you want things done then vote for him."
Southampton residents Mr and Mrs Taylor say:
"Andrew listens to YOU. Andrew works for YOU. Andrew stands up for YOU. Vote for Andrew Pope Southampton Independents for Southampton Test in the 2017 General Election."
Julie Jones from Redbridge says:
"Nothing false about Andrew Pope. He does what he says he's going to do! He's definitely got my vote."
Vote for Andrew Pope Southampton Independents to see what he can do for you, your family and your area!